Sometimes we jump in with both feet, barely knowing how to swim and almost drown.
That was me the other day.
My friend had shared the "Persian" Coat currently displayed at the Metropolitan museum, thinking of recreating it, and I spent just 2 or 3 hours looking for more info, finding the Tilke illustration and supposed back views.
I then spent the entire next day making up the pattern and posting it. Mainly to get myself back in the habit of making and sharing patterns.
Yesterday I went back to research, and discovered some errors I had made.
Don't worry, it doesn't affect my pattern (much) and I am updating that post with the most pertinate info. Mainly that the back view IS NOT the same one currently at display at the Met. (as I had guessed)