Thursday, August 30, 2012

In order to get somewhere you must go towards it!

In otherwords, if you have a goal, a dream, you need to be working towards it EVERY DAY.
My goal is to produce a small pattern line. I have talked about this in the past. I have not however made much headway in the past months, some of this was out of my control, but a lot of it was not.
So I sat down the other day and wrote out things that I CAN do, right now to reach my goal, and this is a small list of some of the things I will be endeavoring to do.

1. Blog once a week, at least. This is essentially publicity, but also it means I have to be thinking about what to blog about!
2. Add a new item to the old etsy store at least once a month. Not renew a listing, but a NEW listing. This could be something I (or my husband) have created, or something I am culling from the stash.
3. Have a featured etsy item once a week that for that week ONLY will be reduced in price, free shipping, special offer or something! I will start this feature on Monday.

There are many more things I need to do on my list (like organize the crafting space) but those are not to be shared here.

At the end of the day, what have you done to achieve YOUR goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment