Sunday, April 14, 2013

Time and Usefullness

I have been working on a few projects this past couple of weeks, like many creative individuals I always have more than one iron in the fire.

One of my projects I have been keeping accurate notes on the times I have spent on it, yes I am recording the minutes I have worked on it. I have never done this before and I have found it interesting how long some tasks take and how quickly others are done.
At this time I can't tell you any more about this project.

Another project I am working on is the Pink Zebra. This is my easy pick up and put down project, great for snatching little bits of sewing here and there, waiting for the bus (but not on it, that makes me sick) waiting for the concert to start, whenever.

I carry it around in this jewelry  case.
which has a multitude of pockets, some of them removable.
At this point I have one eye finished, and the other is well on it's way, then there are two more flowers to embroider and I can assemble it all together.




Slowly I am getting better at embroidering eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment