Monday, September 3, 2012

Etsy Monday #1

So I decided to post an Etsy post every mondya, be it a new listing or a special offer.
I also decided to make the Special Offers last 2 weeks instead of 1.

I am working on some items for the Etsy shop, so expect to see a new listing soon.

Today I sat down and went through my vintage patterns, they make up the bulk of my etys listings, after all. I found several that were the same size!

So for the very first Etsy Monday Special, select 3 of 5 1970's SIZE 12 BUST 34" patterns for one low price of $12!

If you were to have purchased 3 of these patterns at the normal listing prices, it would have cost $20 to $26.

This listing will expire on Monday September 17, 2012

One of these patterns (McCalls 2279) has an adorable tissue paper advertisement for Reproduction Fashion plates from Godey's Magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment