Monday, September 10, 2012

Etsy Monday New Item Dragon Bag

It's Monday, so here is the weekly Etsy post.

Unlike last weeks Etsy Special (which is good until the 17th) this weeks is a new item, just finished and listed.

I spent this weekend working on This Dragon Bag. It felt good to be outside in the sunshine painting my favorite creature.

Aren't they sweet?

This bag started out as a pillowcase, but our pillows were always too long, so they never got much use. I  had seen on Pinterest that you could easily turn them into a bag, so that is just what I did! I tossed them in for a good washing and then cut them into bags. Later I will show exactly how I did that as I have more bags to finish up.

This Hand Painted and Embroidered Dragon Bag (which folds into itself for storage) can be found at my etsy store for $15!

No comments:

Post a Comment