Friday, January 11, 2013

Finding the Balance

I know that I have fallen off the blogging wagon for a few weeks, the Holidays and getting back to routine will do that.



But I have other issues as well, and without getting too much into my personal life, I will just say that I am having issue finding the balance between being a GOOD mom (something I am trying to work on, I need to be better for my children) the general house chores, my personal projects, and the business adventure.

Wooden Box with Bronze Balance Scale 500-600 made in Byzantine Egypt Metropolitan Museum 14.2.2a-e

One of the issues is when I waste time on the Internet. I know lots of people suffer from this too. FB and Pinterest are two of my biggest time sucks.

I have a stack of half finished projects, a running list of things I want to do, an even longer list of things I need to do. I just need to find my place, my groove. So I am asking YOU to help keep me on track. I will be posting a time line of things and a deadline for them, I am calling out for some people to poke and prod me on those items if you do not see regular updates.

1 comment:

  1. One way I have found to keep my balance is to not start the day off on the internet. I get ready for the day, get the kiddo off to school, do some housework, and then work on a project. In the afternoon, I'll check FB or pinterest, do some email, but the key for me is to get the work done first and then play.

    ReplyDelete