Wednesday, January 30, 2013

One Day left to vote!

There is only one day left to Vote in the poll!

I am busy writing up the posts to cover the results of the poll, but you still have time to change the results!
Go ahead mess me up, surprise me.

I have also been writing patterns in the back ground while I await the poll results. Just a simple craft that I made for my children for Christmas. I will be sharing these patterns for free over on Craftsy.

Why is this Important? It gives me a chance to try out my pattern cover and layout, and a new method to deliver patterns. When they are uploaded, I will let you know, and invite you to share your opinions about the pattern layout. I find that writing the instructions takes longer than actually making the pattern and the item.

No comments:

Post a Comment