Monday, October 22, 2012

Etsy Monday October 22 2012

Good Monday!
Today as I looked out my window, I saw the usual grey October sky and it reminded me of this silver skirt that I made some time ago. Before children, so it no longer fits.

The fabric was purchsed on a special shopping trip and you won't see anything like it at JoAnns or Hancock, it is NOT Lame' has a good amount of body and shine.

The clear plastic buttons with metal-like rings around them accentuate the back pleats.

Until November 5th this skirt is on sale for Half off! Now only $10 which is less than the fabric used it make it cost me!

The Back closure of this skirt is not traditional in that the 2 back pleats are open at the top and button at the waist. this allows ample getting in and out of room when you undo both of them.
The front of the skirt is a straightforward A line skirt




Measurements of the Skirt
Waistband 28"
3 inch Hip 32"+
8 inch Hip 36"+
(The pleats allow for a bit more room, than given measurements, but this is where they are designed to fall.)
Length 36"
Hem Circumference 149"




No comments:

Post a Comment